Sunday, February 6, 2011

KAYE BARLEY, THE WRITER'S BEST FRIEND


I met Kaye Barley on DorothyL, a writer, reader, librarian listserv several years ago. When I learned that she worked in the Department of Philosophy and Religion at Appalachian State University in North Carolina, I knew where the intelligent, generous and happy threads of her DNA were strengthened.

She is a writer's best friend, and she hosts a fabulous blog where her guest list is one of the most extensive in the writing community. It is my privilege to appear today, but while you're at Meanderings and Muses, meander on through her blog and check out her retirement party and other interesting guest posters.

Kaye said:
"My latest guest at Meanderings and Muses is our own Gerrie Ferris Finger. Gerrie wrote THE END GAME, which was on my "Best Of" list this past year (and Ihope she's busy working on the next in the series!). Drop by, please, for a fun look at tattoos and what they mean."

http://meanderingsandmuses.blogspot.com/

Thanks, Kaye, for honoring me and my debut novel on your "Best Of" list.

G.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful site. And you are a dog person too! Are your books on Kindle? For more about me http://garnetsullivanlivefromflorida.com/
    BTW, did you know Ruth Cavin at St. Martin's?
    Best wishes,
    Margaret Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I knew Ruth. She was my editor. My books are on Kindle. Just Amazon my name, Gerrie Ferris Finger. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete