Friday, May 3, 2013

BOBBING FOR A WINNER

Hello,

Last weekend at the Amelia Island Book Festival -- I love book festivals, the camaraderie with readers and other authors is indescribable  -- I held a drawing for a free Advance Reader/Reviewer Copy of my August release, THE DEVIL LAUGHED.



Bogey, the black standard poodle, selected a name that corresponded to a number on one of his tennis balls and came up with a winner. I will email her for an address and send the book. I'm hoping for a review, but there were no strings attached to entry. Not even buying one of my books for sale at the festival.






And there you have it, a simple selection method to ding the Power Ball apparatus. ;-D



Regards,

Gerrie Ferris Finger

THE END GAME, 1st in Dru/Lake Series
THE LAST TEMPTATION, 2nd in Series
THE DEVIL LAUGHED, third in Series, August 2013
A GLORIOUS CURSE, May 2013 release, sequel to
THE GHOST SHIP




No comments:

Post a Comment