Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MY FIRST REVIEW

Tripping over to favorite blogs, I checked out 'Hey, There's a Dead Guy in the Living Room' and found an entry titled, ARCs, by Robin Agnew. Since my publisher sent out my ARCs, I'm interested in the subject.

Reading down, I see Robin - I've not met Robin personally or virtually, but I love her name - delighted in receiving ARCs from St. Martin's Press, my publisher.

Further on, she says the latest Malice winner's novel was included in the batch from St. M's. The Malice winner - that's me. Well, not the very latest Malice winner. He or she will get the call from Ruth Cavin some time this month.

THE END GAME is scheduled for release on April 27, 2010, in time for Malice Domestic, one of the sponsors of the competition for Best First Tradtional Novel. The other sponsor is St. Martin's.

Robin goes on to say she's half way through the novel and pronounced it excellent.

Excellent. That word has a ring to it.

Family and friends aside, Robin's was my first published review, that I know about. Thanks, Robin, you've made a mystery debut writer's life happy. And, I hope you think the end of the book is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment